Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year and cleaning up.

Happy New Year! After all my family left and we start to settle down we started to plan for a party for the New Year. That was amazing and fun. Friends came over and played games all night. I went up to my room and made my new years resolutions. I had many! I finally got it down to 3. 1) Eat better, I want to choose an apple, not the cake calling my name.
2) Be nicer to others, no matter how mad at them I am, the Lord says to love all.
3)Not to cuss as much, this is going to be hard, but change a "sh*t" to a "shargnabbit", should be a start.

Pray for me as I try to be a better Griz. I pray for all of you. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment