Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! It was a wonderful day for my family and I. My moms side of the family came over and we had lunch and played some games (Getting our butts kicked by my mom at Phase 10, and Dad being the champ and our new ping pong table "Santa" brought us.) We missed our Uncle who had to stay in Oklahoma due to weather here, but we were happy to have my grandma with us during this Christmas time. (And she is doing better, but still not "Grandma")

I broke in my new GLEE wii game and listened to my new GLEE CD and hung up my new GLEE calender and hung up my new GLEE posters. (To answer your question; Yes, I am a Gleek.") But I did get the InStyler, an awesome hat, some boots, Justin Beiber silly bands and some makeup and money. Just what I wanted.
I cant wait for the New Year and start all over again....... hum.... What should I change............ I'll get back to you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment