This a blog about my life and whats going on! Please leave comments and questions so I can answer them! Thanks! -Griz
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
More About Griz
HI! My name is Griz. I am a student by day and swimmer by, well, all the time. I do show chior at my school and love to swim when ever i can. (I always say, you dont put me close to a pool and say I cant go in!) My family and I drive every summer from Iowa to Florida in our "Golden Mothership". (My moms minivan.) I concider my self Team Harry Potter and have read all the Harry Potter books, so when we went down to Universial Studios Opening weekend to The World Of Harry Potter, I was very very excited. (My family has not read the books or seen the movies so it did not have an impact on them. Muggles!) So thats a little bit about me!
Labels:
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment